Saturday, March 25, 2006

ay

you must know by now
of the refine of your finess
when hours swell in my eyes
and my windshield is blury from need
ive clarity of why'cause because is enough
with a smile or notto send lungs as sails afoot
taking in the you of you
the whiff of your thoughts

my head battles with gravity
wanting to be left on the ground
i cant because you said no
and i need nothing else
but the food of your letters
strung around my balls
that ache and want

as the hours ween
i feel like an object
whose only thoughts are whimpers
im starting to feel like that monkey
pushing pleasure buttons that turn to torment
at 5:30am so long after your departure
how i wish you were here to let me beg
for an earlier nitebut now in your absence
i must wait until i seethe sun wink at my pathetic
desires left..alone and without

No comments: