Wednesday, May 17, 2006

before

the sound of the cage
blinds my ear's mumbles
it rattles and brings on a flood
that washes away desperate sweaty words
that screatch through pores

im in the cell of your will
im the fly in your blue
papered o the bite of
the words you dig into me

im in the cell of your will
im in the cell of this pill
i ramble on so despeately
the D-ring imprints its memory
Oh I am so grateful for Thou
letting me see the i of me

i am a wack
hardly a speck
i cant feel the limbs of a predicate
i am a ship
riding your storm
Your delectable fingers raking me born
your targeting tongue shoots words
that pierce my delicate mind

i am less than the air you used
to make me a mime

Oh why cant i muster a flow
why cant my mumbles be grown
im less than a fallen hair
washed away with a stare
why cant i cling to an amusement for you?

im pounding inside
the paint drips along
as you sip at my brain
a bland grey saute, hardly of taste

where is my me?
left inside my shoe?
my fixations are real
yet they give me no clue
will i be able to read
this scribble to you?
what's left of my thoughts?
the weight of my place
takes me away like
tomorrows fate

No comments: