Wednesday, January 25, 2006

DAY'O 17...daylight come an me wanna go cum...

i cant believe i made it
well i still have to make it through this evening
but as much teasing and denial i have endured in my time
this was surely the one that caused the most discipline
blurry eyed aching
and many sleepless nights

even now i am moving my legs back in forth
involuntarily
rubbing myself
many odd ways have been invented these past days
and i lose my breath contemplating any degree of their detail

i have involuntarily rubbed my nipples walking down stairs
sitting in a chair
like an aroused zombie i have humped a walls corner
woken from deep REM to catch a wet dream's dream before it was too late

ive submitted to my fears
and succumbed to my helpless lust and induced service
my whimpers have become trite
and gagged by resignation
i crawl to the will of my captor
pleading for release
wound tightly
a spring cocked with dire need
please...oh please...oh please

No comments: