Thursday, January 12, 2006

Day 4

today your reach spanned daylight's window
and continued its hold upon my daze
my eyes are weak
and my need sore
you keep me humming on fumes
titrating my sleep
i engage the day with a fog
your toy sent among its own
with wanting in his pocket
and tears swelling in inoperable ducts
your image burned into the haze he parts to see my lunch

my head wobbles heavy
yet jerks for curved bodies passing
an unatural flashback
to the world you keep me in
i try not to embarass myself
but the perv inside reaches through my chest
and i duck corners to blush

when a moment catches me
i was to be that object again
stroking
dripping spasms of restraint
how much more can you make me want
you are the food
and rubbing the water you bring me to

i can hardly stand
the weight of your will
ringing in my ears
i dont know what i want next
let me lust or something close to your amusement

No comments: