Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day Two

all she said was do this
i stroke all the time anyway
but it is different
under her control...there is no way out

i whimpered into my pillow last night
the ache from my balls making me find new positions to sleep
it was a five hour run
kept up long after my eyes begged to close
they slammed shut once horizontal
but i found myself humping them awake
dreaming of her
and facing the futility of rubs
exhaustion won its battle
and i arouse early
the ache still apparent
earlier than my body's desire for rest
my horny self causing its stir

oh my an exhausting day
hobbling my balls around
them feeling dragged across pavement
i caught my unconscious self touching my nipples in the middle of the day
i gasped

meetings went late
and imperative errands kept me longer
from a private space
where i could take it out
and watch it rise rapidly to say 'please'
i shook my head...it is not for me to say
still i grabbed it and closed my eyes
squeezing rather than stroking
and pulling
jerking
oh my god...already there in moments
i had to put it back

i want to stroke more
do nothing but
for her attention
know her pleasure from my suffering
and endure need's see-saw with cousin obey

No comments: