Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 9 Brrrrrrrrr

on only 2 and a half hours of sleep
i made it through a very long day
only to find you eager to have me suffer more

last night's 5 minutes was torturous
both because i got so aroused so quickly
and because i had to stop
and you sent me to bed

i wanted to stroke all day today
got wrapped up in my work
but often escaped with the reminder of my ache
an ache that is really now very hard to control or ignore

it has been 9 days of arousal, torment, and denial for me
and while i want to cum so badly...the thought of pleasing you with more suffering drives me further

tonight i am shivering to temperature torment
which you brought to a new level
my mind shadowed by undeveloped REM
my skin pimpled with a goose's smile
each moment i dont know what is in store for me
and sleep deprived and frustrated i can hardly cognate the possibilities

all this and i am so ever grateful
and wanting to stroke
and show you how i lust
stroke and show you my need
and let you toy with my gasps for relief
with the known resolve that knows no end

No comments: