Thursday, January 19, 2006

day ELEVEN

i basically collapsed last nite
pure exhaustion
lengthy dreams of tensions released
i awoke refreshed
smiling
happy
till i showered
and noticed
that i was hard
and the ache set in
and the recognition of denial
and i rubbed a bit
and whimpered as my balls filled up
even beyond their capacity
buldging now
and i wanted release more than ever before
i stopped just short of orgasm
but i leaked a tiny bit
i held it back
with my head tilted back
my hair still wet from the shower
i breathed deeply
resigning to my unfortunate fate
i swallowed my reality
put on my underwear
tried to calm my pitched tent
and went on with my day

now i sit here...and it rises again
as i write
but it knows
there is only so much it can do
i sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you go? I have been enjoying your daily updates. Shall I send someone to search closets to find you?

jackoffclosetboy said...

i am sorry...i hope my next blog explains my absence...i am wrecked from the intensity of my ordeal...thank you for reading.